Friday, August 5, 2016

WINNING SMILE X Factor star Sam Bailey reveals bullies forced her to have costly dental work, but she is in no rush to look ‘plastic’

SHE was known just as much for her toothy grin as her incredible singing voice when she competed on the X Factor in 2013.
But SAM BAILEY has revealed bullies drove her to have extreme dental work to cover up the gap between her two front teeth – two years after she won the show.
Sam Bailey Launches Her New Album
GETTY IMAGES - WIREIMAGE
2
Sam said she had work done to feel confident
Speaking backstage at the launch of her second album Sing My Heart Out at The Dorchester in London, she said: “I had them done last year. I wanted a good, confident style because I was getting so much s*** from people taking the p*** out of me.
“I always wanted to get them done anyway but I couldn’t afford it – but thanks toSIMON COWELL I can afford it now.”
Despite being mocked over her appearance, Sam – who gave some big surprises at her showcase, delivering dance tunes as well as her usual ballads – is in no rush to have surgery.
She said: “I don’t like the lines on my head. It makes me look like I’m stressed all the time and I’m getting old.
“People say, ‘Why don’t you have fillers?’
"Minions" - World Premiere - Red Carpet Arrivals
GETTY IMAGES
2
Although opting for dental surgery the X Factor star says she wants to steer clear of plastic surgery 
worried I might get addicted and end up looking like a complete and utter bit of plastic.
“I’m quite happy the way I am.
There are people who are having surgery way too young who don’t need it.”
Maybe she should tell her pal KATIE PRICE that.

No comments:

Post a Comment