Monday, October 19, 2015

Wife attacks man recovering from suicide bid in hospital... after finding out he had 3 affairs

Royal Berkshire Hospital - the scene of the astonishing incident

A FURIOUS wife assaulted her husband in hospital where he was recovering from a suicide attempt – after discovering he was having THREE affairs.

A court heard how Jane Bowley, 46, violently attacked her cheating partner Sean at the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading, scratching at his eyes and digging her nails into his face.

Jane confronted Sean – who had overdosed on prescription drugs – about his infidelity after he’d asked her to bring his mobile phone to the hospital.

Prosecuting lawyer Helen Waite said “his wife seemed happy on the phone” when he called her up with his mobile request.

Sean had no idea his wife had found out about his affairs – including one with a work colleague – until she “lost control” and launched herself at the father-of-three.

In a statement read out in court, Sean said: “It took me by surprise – I didn’t know she was aware of my affair.

“My wife grabbed hold of me by my face and I felt her nails digging in to me and cutting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment