Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Photos: "I saw death right in front of me" Nigerian guy who survived fatal accident share his testimon

Instagram user Jide Jayson Olumide was involved in a near fatal accident a week ago. Today, he took to Instagram to share his testimony, along with photos of the crumpled mess his car was left in after the ghastly crash. He wrote:


"So today makes it 1week and 2 days that I almost lost my life .... I saw Death rite in front of me... But God kept me ... Don't even no how I got out of the car Alive... Just want ya all to celebrate the Gift of life with me & a second chance given to me by God ,,, cuz I would have bin History by now.... But God kept me . This is sumfin that I don't even wish my greatest enemy should experience ..... Still trying to get outta the shock. .."


No comments:

Post a Comment