Tuesday, November 1, 2016

AWKWARD DINNER WITH THE EX Towie’s Pete Wicks celebrates his birthday with ex-girlfriend Megan McKenna

Are they or aren’t they back together?
Towie fans will be left wondering if Pete Wicks and Megan McKenna are finally back together after she posted a pic of them celebrating his birthday.

The pair split last month after it was revealed he had been sexting his former girlfriend Jacqui Ryland.
They had an emotional break up but have been spotted out together a few times since.
Today she has posted a picture of their matching watches, with hers being the one he gave her on her birthday.
The pair were spotted out together recently
FAME FLYNET
2
The pair were spotted out together recently
She captioned the pic: “megan_mckenna_Awkward when your out for dinner with your ex on his birthday…”
The post has left her followers hoping they have rekindled their romance, with one saying: “hope you can work it out. That chemistry you seem to have! It would be sad to see it end”
Meanwhile, in his first interview since THAT sexting scandal, Pete Wicks has opened up about his devastation at losing girlfriend Megan McKenna.
Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online the Essex hunk emotionally admitted his life means nothing without Megan.
'The Only Way is Essex' filming, Marbella, Spain - 30 Sep 2016
2
Megan and Pete had a furious argument in Marbella after the scandal was exposed
Since their split in September, Pete has desperately tried to win Megan back but so far it’s not worked – leaving him in pieces.
He says: “I’ve got absolutely nothing to lose now because I’ve already lost it all.
“I’m focusing on everything I can do to get Megan back.
“I hurt her so much but she’s the only one that matters – everyone else can f**k off.
The couple in happier times before it was revealed he had been sending sex texts to someone else
FAME FLYNET
2
The couple in happier times before it was revealed he had been sending sex texts to someone else
“I’ve got nothing to hide from her, all that matters is Megan.”
“I’m doing everything I can to get her back, of course, but it’s going to take a lot of time to get Megan to trust me again.”
Pete Wicks vows to win back Megan McKenna on The Only Way Is Essex
Speaking about support from his cast mates, Pete continues: "James (Lock) has been so good, it's things like this with me and Megan that have shown me who my real friends are, the people who will always stand by you whether you f***ed up or not.
"His support has meant a lot to me throughout all this.
"There are so many people out there whose opinions don't matter but for me, I only care about what Megan thinks. She's the one I've got to prove myself to."

No comments:

Post a Comment